Företag: NOVO Energy Production AB
Quality Assurance Administrator
The NOVO Energy team is growing fast, and we’re now looking for a curious, solution oriented Quality Assurance Administrator to help our way of operating thrive.
We are building a state-of-the-art Gigafactory that will be one of the largest cell production facilities in Europe. We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join our QA/QC team!
Volvo Cars is one of the most well-known and respected car brands in the world. Northvolt is a leading supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems, dedicated to delivering the world’s greenest lithium-ion battery.
Together, we have formed a joint venture, NOVO Energy, to power the next generation of pure electric Volvo and Polestar cars.
What you will do
In the role as a Quality Assurance Administrator you will be responsible for preparing and following the audit plan, controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by quality team in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. You will report to the Quality Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project master document list, audit reports and other quality related documents.
- Referencing of project documentation in accordance to established project numbering scheme.
- Ensure proper electronic filing of documents.
- Assisting in preparation of Quality Procedures/Routines and ensured documents are updated to reflect recent process changes.
- Assisting in Internal Audits and prepared Audit Reports including managing audit programmed to ensure audits are carried out in a timely manner.
- Collect all information from the Quality department and preparing the Quality weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Monitor status of document submittals.
- Ensure that all approved quality documentation is circulated to project teams at the right time.
- Usage of Aconex.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or Masters degree within a relevant field
- 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Good understanding of construction processes, methods and specifications.
- Fluency in English. Valuable (but not required) if fluency in other languages, including Swedish.
Volvo Cars is one of the most well-known and respected car brands in the world. Northvolt is a leading supplier of sustainable, high-quality battery cells and systems, dedicated to delivering the world’s greenest lithium-ion battery. Together, we have formed a joint venture, NOVO Energy, to power the next generation of pure electric Volvo and Polestar cars.
Our Gigafactory in Gothenburg will be one of the largest cell production facilities in Europe, with a potential annual cell production capacity of up to 50 gigawatt hours (GWh) - thereby enabling a supply of batteries for approximately half a million Volvo and Polestar cars per year. Our state-of-the-art R&D facility will gather leading expertise from all over the world, to create the next generation battery cells.
You can read more about this joint venture in these press releases, here and here.
Jobbannons publicerad från https://arbetsformedlingen.se/platsbanken/.