Företag: Swedbank AB
Are you passionate about driving transformation using your architecture experience in the Cards area? Then this might be the right job for you!
Join the architecture unit for Group Products & Advice. We are a team of IT and Business architects supporting Payments, Cards, Cash Management, Lending, Savings and Trading. We are now looking for a new colleague who is interested to be Solution Architect with Cards acquiring as the main focus.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work as Solution Architect within Cards Acquiring
- Create, improve and implement solution architecture aligned with target architecture and architecture principles for initiatives and EPICs on different levels
- Collaborate with other Architects
- Close cooperation with Business owners, Product Owners, Lead Designers and team members within the Agile Release Train
- Participate in Agile Release Train planning and management
- Follow the development and architecture process and architecture governance
- Work with design, modelling and visualization of different layers of architecture
- Keep up to date with new technology, standards, blueprints, patterns etc
- Take active role in internal and external architectural communities
- Act as ambassador for architecture in your area
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant education
- Several years of experience of IT development & architecture work
- Ability to understand and describe transformation needs & suggest prioritizations
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management skills with both business and IT
- Experience in architecture documentation, requirements and system solutions
- Experience of Agile way of working
- Fluent in English
- Experience from banks or financial institutes
- Experience of leader role in development assignments
- Experience in Cards issuing and/or acquiring is a merit
- Experience of SAFe agile framework is a merit
- Experience of PCI DSS and/or IT security is a merit
- Certification in architecture is a merit
- Fluent in Swedish is a merit
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
..you will be a part of an international team with highly skilled colleagues, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, helping agile teams to deliver with high quality and customer value.
My expectations of you is that you are engaged and committed. Our values open, simple and caring are important to me and I expect this to be a natural part of the teams daily work.". Lars Thorberg, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 29.03.2024.
Recruiting manager: Lars Thorberg, +46 8 585 941 76
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, email@example.com
may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your
application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding
recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or
sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.
Jobbannons publicerad från https://arbetsformedlingen.se/platsbanken/.