Företag: Mynewsdesk AB
Are you as passionate about PR & Communications as we are? Want to join a creative, fun and competent marketing team?
Our marketing team is divided into two teams, the Growth team and he MarCom and Brand team. The two teams work in close collaboration.
We are now looking for our new Head of Marketing Communications & Brand, with an overall responsibility for the brand positioning, content, copy and marketing communications and PR across all channels. Together with the VP Marketing, you will develop the overall marketing strategy, as well as act as a key support in the development of local marketing plans in close collaboration with Regional Marketing managers.
You will also be expected to play a key role in the marketing leadership team at Mynewsdesk together with other department heads.
- Build and maintain a competitive Mynewsdesk story and positioning for thought leadership in the PR and communication industry
- Develop and drive annual brand and product-related communication and strategy.
- Create and execute a plan for brand measurement
- Develop and lead Mynewsdesk’s Communications and Brand function including PR, crisis communication, content marketing, events and social media
- Develop and execute on global PR plan
- Manage local marketing resources across the Nordics and DACH and potential other markets
- Co-create acquisition strategy with the Growth Team for each local territory according to local revenue growth goals
- Co-create retention strategy with the Growth Team for each local territory according to local revenue growth and retention goals
- Manage relationships and projects with key agencies (PR, content or creative) and freelancers
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 10 years of experience from similar roles in global fast growing and dynamic tech companies and/or an agency track record
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and experience of leading teams remotely
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Broad-based marketing experience of total marketing funnel and buyer journey in B2B SaaS environments
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be creative,
- Be able to multitask and achieve results through managing others,
- Be proactive, willing and be an excellent communicator
- Excellent writing skills