Företag: Mathem i Sverige AB
At Mathem we’re all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We’re dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
To further develop the experience for our customers while shopping, we’re now looking for a skilled Frontend Developer who wants to be part of improving the core of Mathem’s shopping experience - focusing on our products, recipes, and search function - making tomorrow’s shopping experience smarter and more convenient for everyone.
This is why you should join us!
At Mathem we strive to continuously nurture a curious and forward-leaning approach to software development, evaluating new technologies as well as open-source. We have a “you build it, you run it” way to develop and operate our software, which includes developers to develop test automation and deploy the code to production.
You’ll also be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. Our international environment consists of skilled yet humble people, who love to share their knowledge. When you want a break, there’s probably a colleague up for a game of table tennis or a coffee, or you could just fill your inspiration with the beautiful view of Skeppsholmen. We’ll believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working, and we’ll always aim for you to be comfortable being yourself!
Our vision is to lead sustainable development by actively working alongside suppliers, customers and industry players to protect our planet and build a healthy society, giving future generations the freedom to live more
What you’ll do:
As a Frontend Developer at Mathem, you’ll join an agile cross-functional team of four talented engineers, dedicated to creating a world-class experience for our customers. You’ll be part of one of our Online Shopping Experience teams responsible for the core of the customer journey at the website, focusing on our product- and recipe search function and improving our Frontend performance.
- .NET Core
- A 100% serverless microservice architecture built on AWS services including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway and EventBridge
- Bounded and pragmatic contexts
- Managed services if no serverless (e.g Elasticsearch)
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation & SAM)
- Observability (Kibana & CloudWatch for logs and Datadog for dashboards, alerts, and metrics)
- Analytics (BigQuery, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, GTM, and our own data from AWS)
- ML (we also use SageMaker in AWS)
Who we`re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Frontend development
- Bachelor`s degree
- Experience in Git.
- You understand agile software development and engineering best practices and are keen to advocate these
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Advantageous if you have experience in AWS cloud services.
- Advantageous if you have experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- You have a Swedish work permit and are currently living in Stockholm/Sweden
We put a lot of emphasis on personal competencies so you may very well compensate for the lack of some of the above-mentioned criteria.
Excited about our journey? So are we!