Företag: DynamicSource AB
We are seeking an ambitious and highly skilled Cloud/DevOps engineer that will help maintaining and evolving our hosted solutions.
You will be part of a small team that is responsible for maintaining and deploying customer setups.
Our setup is running in AWS, the most common services we use there are RDS (mysql), EC2 and containers.
About the company
DynamicSource develops advanced systems for airlines and the aviation industry.
Our software is found in the cockpit and operations offices of many major airlines worldwide.
Our knowledgeable staff consists of airline pilots, performance engineers, software developers and business developers. We are now looking for a new star in our team to help us fly higher.
* Maintain, deploy and care for our hosted customer solutions
* Identify, evaluate and implement new technologies/solutions
* Continuous performance tuning, optimization and improvement of current solutions
* Linux administration
* Working with cloud infrastructure AWS, GCP or Azure
* Automation tools, ansible etc
* Security focus, general IT security knowledge
* Highly self-organised and disciplined / experience with remote work
Good to have!
* Experience with AWS services EC2,RDS,ALB etc
* Coding skills node.js, Python, PHP, Bash
* Interest in aviation (bonus point)
The DynamicSource team is in the greater Stockholm area. Work from our central Stockholm office (5 min walk from Central Station) and/or remotely.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in Swedish or English, with the subject: `Cloud Engineer` to email@example.com.
We will review applications continuously until 31st January 2022.