Företag: Quinyx AB
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improving the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users worldwide.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As Quinyx continues to grow and expand, the Corporate Governance Coordinator / Paralegal role has been created to ensure that we remain compliant and organized to support our continuous growth. This new role is based in Stockholm, part of the Quinyx Legal team and reporting to the General Counsel while also working closely with the CFO and CHRO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overall administrative responsibility for corporate governance across the Quinyx group, ensuring internal archives are appropriate and up to date and that necessary corporate governance actions are defined, managed, and tracked.
- Establish and maintain daily and end-to-end processes of Quinyx employee stock option programs, including issuing onboarding and offboarding documentation and managing internal and external administration (corporate filings, updating cap table/share register) and communication.
- Improve and maintain processes for secondary share transactions among Quinyx shareholders, including documentation, approvals, and administration.
- Manage processes and records relevant to shareholder information (keep mailing lists updated, etc.).
- With input from Quinyx Legal or external counsel, prepare and manage filings to the Swedish companies’ house and assist external resources with filings in other jurisdictions.
- Establish and maintain processes related to Quinyx contractual documentation, including administering updates to agreement templates, managing templates in electronic signing services, and the Quinyx Legal Hub on Confluence.
- Improving processes for the filing and overview of contractual terms, defining the process, and monitoring ongoing compliance.
- Manage updates to internal and external legal information and documentation resources, including the Legal Hub.
- Manage Quinyx corporate insurances, including maintaining appropriate records, managing renewals, and making relevant information available internally and externally.
- Keep track of and manage legal administration related to Quinyx subsidiaries/offices, e.g., formal address changes.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent in Swedish and professional legal English.
- Experience working with agreement documentation, ideally as a paralegal, legal secretary, or contract administrator, with an understanding of legal terms and processes.
- Experience working with Swedish corporate governance documentation and administration, including filings with the Companies’ House/Bolagsverket.
- Proven experience in establishing, maintaining, and improving administrative processes.
- Structured, thorough, and process-oriented.
- Confident enough to work independently, yet seeking input when needed.
- “Awesome colleague”- accountable and willing to go the extra mile, with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
- Experience drafting Swedish corporate governance documentation such as board minutes, shareholder meeting notices and minutes, and other related documents.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality, and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas, and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together, whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague, or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities, and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!